Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

Outfit of the Day May 27th




This was my outfit from yesterday, Sunday May 27th. My dress is maxi style and has nautical navy and white stripes on it. This is actually a dress that I made myself with the help of a tutorial on another blog that I came across. The navy blazer was a hand me down from my neighbor, and is the brand Loft, by Ann Taylor. My floral print scarf was a great find from Goodwill, and is supposedly Oscar De La Renta... I'm going to have to do some more research to make sure that it's legit. But we're moving on, my handbag is also a hand me down from my father's step mother, and it's vintage Coach. LOVE this bag, she also gave me another one that I'm sure you will see in some other outfit's of the day. My watch was a gift from one of the mothers at my church. It's Vanity Fair, and doesn't even work anymore, but it's gorgeous so I still wear it. Lastly, my earrings and necklace, which you can't see too well, are vintage also.

4 comments:

  1. The photos are quite small but I love what you wore! The striped maxi dress and your leather bag are gorgeous and I love the red hairband you're wearing.. lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your kind words and constructive criticism. :) i'll make sure to work on camera angles and such next time.

      Delete
    2. oh, that's no problem! you can choose the size of your photo when you're creating a post. just click on the photo and there'll pop up the possibilites like small medium big and extra large! maybe you should just make it a tad bigger next time :) oh and btw: i'm wearing watches which aren't working anymore all the time so you aren't the only one haha x

      Delete
    3. Haha, great! i wasn't sure if i was the only one or not, but it's nice to know that i'm not alone. beautiful watches shouldn't go to waste! :D, and thanks for the technical advice also.

      Delete