Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

D.I.Y Embellished Jacket or Vest

Hola! For my first do it yourself tutorial, I am going to be showing you how you can embellish your own denim vest or jacket using a fabric of your choice. Embellishing pieces is a huge trend for the Spring this year, and why go out and spend 30 bucks on a piece that you can completely do yourself.  This is a fun project that you can do by yourself, for yourself, or you can make them and give them away as gifts. What ever you choose to do though, I hope that you have fun , making your Embellished piece.

What You'll Need:

  • Your vest or jacket 
  • A good amount of fabric that you like
  • Scissors 
  • Marking utensil 
  • Sewing machine, needle and thread, and or fabric glue

Here's the video describing how!


My YouTube channel is LydiaVogue

No comments:

Post a Comment